Mersey Maritime has released details of further speakers joining their new national maritime conference.
The Maritime Exchange
‘The Maritime Exchange,’ announced earlier this month in response to the Government’s Maritime 2050 report, will provide vital updates about key themes drawn from the report including the changing landscapes of Trade, Technology and Innovation and People and Skills, with each theme being examined by an industry leading speaker and panel.
Alongside previously announced speakers, Sir Michael Bibby (President – UK Chamber of Shipping), Helen Kelly, (Head of Communications, Nautilus), Lesley Batchelor OBE (Director General – Institute of Export) and Sarah Kenny, (CEO – BMT) the following speakers have been confirmed:
- Tim Morris, CEO, UK Major Ports Group
- Asbjorn Kops, Head of Products (UK and Ireland), Maersk
- Sarah Thompson, Regional Security Advisor, Chevron Global Security
- Nawaz Ali, Senior Currency Strategist UK/EMEA, Western Union Business Solutions
- Cdre Rich Harris, Commanding Officer of HMS Raleigh
Further details of the speakers and panel discussions will be shared over the following weeks.
The conference is free to attend for businesses operating in and supporting the maritime industry, to find out more and register your interest in attending visit http://bit.ly/TheMaritimeExchange